Tubacraft EPIC hardcore server.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TubaCraft, a Hard-Core PVP Server with Factions, anything goes! IP: 72.81.140.197:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Chat
chat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam For Most Posts
Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm by NewTypeZ

» Server Going Back UP?
Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:10 pm by NewTypeZ

» Site advertisement
Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:37 am by Jackrox256

» Obviously Hacking
Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:19 am by NewTypeZ

» Updated to 1.8
Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 am by Jackrox256

» Ban Appeal
Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:15 am by Jackrox256

» Inactiveness
Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 am by NewTypeZ

» Chat Improved
Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:01 am by Jackrox256

» [Ban Appeal]
Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 pm by Jackrox256

Top posters
Admin
Ban appeal of TropicalForest I_vote_lcapBan appeal of TropicalForest I_voting_barBan appeal of TropicalForest I_vote_rcap 
Jackrox256
Ban appeal of TropicalForest I_vote_lcapBan appeal of TropicalForest I_voting_barBan appeal of TropicalForest I_vote_rcap 
NewTypeZ
JamesMartin4444
jackmilton111
P0CKETLINT13
kaedenisawesome
mattkeating
Jet_Stream
BEEZTLEE
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:48 am

Ban appeal of TropicalForest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JessicaTaylor

Ban appeal of TropicalForest Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal of TropicalForest   Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:35 am

Hello my name is tropicalforest, and for some reason i got banned and deoped by, dillyg10. He says i greifed ddmayo's house with lava, yet he kept unbanning me and banning me with reasons like this: "I just don't plain like you, make me a sandwhich" Also "Oops my finger slipped" and "This is the command for oping right?" Just the sentence "I just plain don't like you" tells you he just hates me and is trying to cover my ban by saying i greifed with lava. Anyways my point is i dident do anything, i am Inocinte. Thanks for your time bye. No
Back to top Go down
Jackrox256

Jackrox256

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal of TropicalForest   Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:45 am

By the request of Jess I will upload this picture of dilly saying why he banned her.....

Ban appeal of TropicalForest 2011-011
Back to top Go down
JessicaTaylor

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal of TropicalForest   Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:48 am

That picture shows dillyg10 hesitating when jack asks whose house was it "if he wasent lieing he would have automatically put ddmayo's house but he needed time to pick an admin. Anyways idk if you ppl will see it how i do but its a little more proof
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lava house   Ban appeal of TropicalForest EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 pm

This is ddmayo, I confirm what dilly was saying, she did put lava in my house. Also tropical is unbanned, so dilly says he will remove this topic in 1 day or so. Tropical, you can't destroy buildings, and be annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://tubacraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal of TropicalForest   Ban appeal of TropicalForest Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal of TropicalForest
Page 1 of 1