Tubacraft EPIC hardcore server.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TubaCraft, a Hard-Core PVP Server with Factions, anything goes! IP: 72.81.140.197:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Chat
chat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam For Most Posts
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm by NewTypeZ

» Server Going Back UP?
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:10 pm by NewTypeZ

» Site advertisement
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:37 am by Jackrox256

» Obviously Hacking
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:19 am by NewTypeZ

» Updated to 1.8
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 am by Jackrox256

» Ban Appeal
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:15 am by Jackrox256

» Inactiveness
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 am by NewTypeZ

» Chat Improved
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:01 am by Jackrox256

» [Ban Appeal]
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 pm by Jackrox256

Top posters
Admin
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales I_vote_lcapChaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales I_voting_barChaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales I_vote_rcap 
Jackrox256
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales I_vote_lcapChaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales I_voting_barChaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales I_vote_rcap 
NewTypeZ
JamesMartin4444
jackmilton111
P0CKETLINT13
kaedenisawesome
mattkeating
Jet_Stream
BEEZTLEE
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:48 am

Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P0CKETLINT13

Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales Empty
PostSubject: Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales   Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 am

Hello dere. I am P0CKET. Today, Chaos was being a douche because I called him gay (Definition of Gay: A happy person.) and raged at me. I started asking questions. Because they said I didn't have a right to talk. (Picture provided) So, I asked "This server is hosted in either Canada, or USA? And Chaos said "F*CKING AMERICA" of course, WITHOUT the little star thing. So I reply " You do know that, in USA, and Canada. It's a free country. Meaning I can have an opinion, and my say." So then, Jack kicks me using /kick with the reason "Being a public nuisance". I accept it, I was raging a bit. I get back on, and I start walking around again. Then, Chaos /tp's to me (I did nothing to make him do it). He then starts flying around, then he stops for like 5 seconds. A few seconds later it says "chaosbandit kicked P0CKETLINT13 from JevvsRUs Surprised!" I start saying "Uhh wtf?" then I move into the caps "WTF, ADMIN ABUSE" "ADMIN ABUSE". He then starts making a excuse saying "Oh I typed /kick!". Which! Is where he lied. Me and Jack tested this. I said "Jack, type /kick p0cketlint13" He did. It kicked me from the game. I sign in again, and Chaos says "It's cause you're not in a faction!!" So, I create a faction called "Testy" and I say, "Jack, kick me" He does. Kicked from the game. I sign in again. I say "Mhmm, exactly as I thought.". So, then Chaos for some reason, scurries for a way to stop me from getting MOAR evidence, and temp bans me for an hour. So, while on this temp ban, I am writing this. So yeah,

EVIDENCE!
Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales 2s7wayh
Back to top Go down
Jackrox256

Jackrox256

PostSubject: Re: Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales   Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:06 am

To add more light on the situation here is another screen shot...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/83/73/64/2011-013.jpg
Back to top Go down
P0CKETLINT13

PostSubject: Re: Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales   Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:53 am

Didn't need your photos.
Back to top Go down
Jackrox256

Jackrox256

PostSubject: Re: Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales   Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:09 am

By the way what you are saying is out of context he was saying, fucking america as a joke..... you need to get your facts straight.
And temp banned you. Because you were using caps and spamming it over and over and over. also you were making inappropriate faction descriptions.
Also I disbanded your faction multiple times, and told you to stop making it. I warned you about the temp ban but you didn't stop. So in the end i temp banned you.
When posting any sort of admin abuse or ban appeal, do not lie. You insulted Chaos and didn't stop, you were lucky I didn't full ban you, because of the way you behaved.
Back to top Go down
Jackrox256

Jackrox256

PostSubject: Re: Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales   Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:10 am

Also he typed /f kick by accident instead of /kick. That is what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales   Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos, And His Abusing Fable Of Testicales
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tubacraft EPIC hardcore server. :: Reporting :: Abusive Admin-
Jump to: